BOOK YOUR NEXT HOLIDAY
Reach Harbour provides clean, comfortable, fully equipped, three bedroom cottages with a three piece bathroom. There is a double bed in each bedroom. You must bring your own bedding. Maximum six persons per cottage.
Includes gas BBQ’s (no rentals), docking for two small boats, firepit, picnic tables, chairs, parking for two cars, use of canoe, launch ramp, swimming and play areas.
Firewood available for purchase. Convenience store, internet cafe/hotspot and full marina services are on site.
Pets by approval only at an additional charge of $10 per day, per pet. Sorry, no tents.
WELCOME – HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!
- Accounts payable on arrival. Use of launch ramp and cottage slips (2/cottage) are included.
- The maximum number of adults permitted to stay overnight in each cottage is six.
- No tenting is permitted.
- Please put your sheets on top of the mattress protectors provided on the beds.
- Pets allowed only by prior authorization of management. Your pet must be tied up or on a leash at all times on
the property. Please stoop and scoop, and NO PETS ON FURNITURE PLEASE!
- Water from all taps is now potable ie legal drinking water (small tap on kitchen sink from old system
- Please do not fish amongst the boats staff can advise where fishing is allowed on the property. If you must
dispose of fish guts on site, please double bag before putting in dump bins.
- All household garbage to be bagged, tied and disposed of in green bins in parking lot. Please use appropriate
containers for your recyclable waste. Do not dispose of garbage in the fire pits.
- A canoe is supplied with each cottage. Safety kits and life jackets must be used. They are available at the store
and must be returned at the end of your stay.
- Information about local businesses and attractions is available at store (store hours posted outside building).
Firewood is available on site please pay at store or honour box located behind cottages.
- Gas BBQ’s are available for rent. DVD rental and high speed internet access available at the store.
- Please do not move the heavy furniture. If you must do this, take care to lift it so as not to tear the flooring.
- Please report broken items or any repairs needed to staff. Failure to do so will result in an automatic charge
for repairs or replacement.
- Small fires are allowed in the fire pits provided (dependent on forest fire rating system) between the hours of
8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Please ensure that while burning, fires are attended to and that they are put out at the
end of the evening.
- We are on a septic system – absolutely no sanitary products or diapers are to be flushed down the toilet.
Please try to conserve water. The septics have a limited capacity and may overflow so all waste must be
trucked off the property.
- On departure: please leave cottage in a generally tidy condition. Remove all food and garbage. Groups sharing
more than one cottage, please ensure that all items are returned to their correct cottage before departure.
- Customers will be charged if extra cleaning by our staff is necessary.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. please consider your neighbour.
COTTAGE INVENTORY: (slight variation from cottage to cottage)
Bedrooms: desk or chest of drawers
lamp / small rug / hangers / mirror
double bed ensemble with fitted protective sheet
comforter, blanket, bedspread, 2 pillows (with slip covers) per bed
Bathroom: shower stall / sink / toilet
rubber bath mat / floor mat / shower curtain / waste container
Living Room Area: futon & mattress
two sitting chairs
coffee table / side tables
ceiling or portable fan/s
built in heating unit
cottage #1, TV/ DVD unit
Kitchen: fridge, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker dish rack, table & chairs (6) dish
set, glasses, wine glasses, plastic cups, mugs (minimum of six dishes/drinking vessels),
fry pans (nonstick and cast iron), roasting pans, saucepans, stew pot, water jug,
plastic bowls, casserole dish, serving tray, colander, cheese grater, milk and
sugar/teapot, salad bowl set, measuring cups/spoons, milk bag jug, oven mitt,
table cloths, placemats, hot dish mats, dish rack/mat , cutting board
Utensils: silverware – approx. 1012 each (knives, forks, spoons), 6 steak knives
peeler, wine opener, can opener, garlic press, scissors, wooden spoon, masher, pasta
spoon, salad tong set, serving spoon, slotted spoon, carving fork, plastic spatulas (2),
ladle, eggbeater, tongs, BBQ set, basting brush, mixing spatula, bread knife, utility knife,
Miscellaneous: key, pictures/photos/art on walls, vacuum cleaner, broom/dust pan, wood storage
shelves, entry door and kitchen floor mats
Outside: two picnic tables, outdoor chairs (4/cottage), canoe
cottage #1, two tables and chairs in screened porch area